2205 Miguel Chavez Rd Ste F, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: (505) 569-1999 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org We know the accounting needs of each individual, business and organization are unique. Send us an emailing telling us a little about yourself and the ser
Having money in the bank is a good thing, but it's not a stand alone measure of how your business is doing. We can help by making sure your financial transactions are recorded correctly, and provide you accurate and timely financial statements that will help you make decisions and plan for the future.
As soon as you start to think about your business, an accountant can help you take the next steps. We can discuss your business's organization, tax structure, operations, pricing, and profit margins.
Taxes can become overwhelming in a hurry and the software you choose can end up costing more than you expect. Let us take care of it for you. We'll make sure it's done right, and you can get back to running your business and your life.
Get impartial advice before you consult the bank. We have experience working for a bank and know what they will need to make lending decisions. Let us help you get ready for this next big step!
Does your accountant return your calls? Do you feel comfortable asking them a question? Do they help you understand your financial position, and why it is important for you to know where you stand? We promise to provide timely, tailored services to meet your needs.
Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. We hope that by taking a few minutes to read it, you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to prepare your personal income tax returns and may also provide various tax and financial planning services to you at your request.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
• interviews and phone calls with you,
• letters or e-mails from you,
• tax return or financial planning organizers, and
• financial history questionnaires.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
• To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
• In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
• In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
• As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
• To provide information to third parties who perform services for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. Examples include tax return processing, accounting software, cloud based document storage, and IT service providers.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate.
We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your tax and accounting needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor and we will work to continue earning your trust.